Data protection declaration
The Center of Excellence Logistics and IT is a project of EffizienzCluster Management GmbH.
Within the scope of using this website, personal data will be processed by you as the person responsible for data processing and stored for the duration necessary to fulfil the specified purposes and legal obligations. In the following we will inform you which data is involved, how it is processed and which rights you have in this respect.
According to Art. 4 No. 1 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. Scope of application
This privacy statement applies to the project website at www.ce-logit.com.
2. Name and contact details of the data protection officer responsible for the processing and of the company data protection officer
Responsible in the meaning of Art. 4 Nr. 7 DSGVO:
EffizienzCluster Management GmbH
(in the following „ECM“)
Phone: +49 231 9743-616
The data protection officer of ECM can be contacted at email@example.com.
You can contact our data protection officer directly at any time if you have any questions about data protection law or your rights.
3. Processing of personal data and purposes of processing
a) When visiting the website
You can access our website without revealing your identity. The browser used on your terminal device only automatically sends information to the server of our website (e.g. browser type and version, date and time of access) in order to establish a connection to the website. This also includes the IP address of your requesting end device. This is temporarily stored in a so-called log file and automatically deleted after 4 weeks.
The IP address is processed for technical and administrative purposes of establishing and maintaining a connection in order to guarantee the security and functionality of our website and to be able to prosecute any illegal attacks on it if necessary.
The legal basis for the processing of the IP address is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Para S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest results from the security interest mentioned and the necessity of a trouble-free supply of our web page.
We cannot draw any direct conclusions about your identity from the processing of your IP address and other information in the log file.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. Para S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address and contact data to send you regular information about the work and events of the Center of Excellence Logistics and IT and other relevant institutions.
After your registration you will receive a registration notification by e-mail, which you must confirm in order to receive the information (so-called double opt-in). This serves as proof that the registration was actually initiated by you.
You can unsubscribe at any time, e.g. via a link at the end of each mailing. Alternatively, you can also send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
Your e-mail address and your contact data will be deleted from our mailing list immediately after revocation of your consent to receive our information.
4. Transfer of personal data to third parties
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. Para S. 1 lit. a DSGVO;
• this is required pursuant to Art. 6 Para. Para S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the performance of a contract with you,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 Para S. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
The data passed on may be used by the third party exclusively for the aforementioned purposes.
The transfer of personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organisation is excluded.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. Para S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
We use components (videos) of the company YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA (in the following: “YouTube”), a company of Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (in the following: “Google”), on our Internet pages on the basis of a consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
We use the ”enhanced privacy mode” option provided by YouTube for this purpose.
When you visit a page that has an embedded video, YouTube connects to the YouTube servers and displays the content on the website by notifying your browser.
According to YouTube, in “extended data protection mode”, your data – in particular which of our websites you have visited and device-specific information including your IP address – will only be transmitted to the YouTube server in the USA when you watch the video. By clicking on the video, you consent to this transmission.
If you are logged in to YouTube at the same time, this information will be assigned to your YouTube member account. You can prevent this by logging out of your account before you visit our site.
Google complies with the US Privacy Shield and is registered with the US Department of Commerce’s US Privacy Shield program.
7. Google Web Fonts
We use so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a website, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must establish connections to Google‘s servers This enables Google to know that your IP address has been used to access our website. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
8. Social Plugins
We use so-called Social-Media-Buttons (also Social-Media-Plugins) on our website. These are small buttons with which you can publish the content of our website in social networks under your profile.
If you activate such a button, a connection will be established between our website and the social network. In addition to the content in question, the operator of the social network also receives other, sometimes personal, information. This includes, for example, the fact that you are currently visiting our site.
The social media buttons are integrated using the so-called Shariff solution. This solution developed by Heise and c’t prevents a connection to a social network from already being established simply because you call up a page with a social media button without activating it. This means that information is only transmitted to the social network when you use the button.
We use the following social media plug-ins:
a) Facebook: Parts of Facebook Ireland Limited
In some cases, information is transferred to the parent company Facebook Inc. based in the USA. This company complies with the data protection regulations of the “US Privacy Shield” and is registered with the “US Privacy Shield” program of the US Department of Commerce.
b) Twitter: Parts of the Twitter International Company
In some cases, information is transmitted to the parent company Twitter Inc. based in the USA. This company complies with the data protection regulations of the “US Privacy Shield” and is registered with the “US Privacy Shield” program of the US Department of Commerce.
d) LinkedIn: Parts of the LinkedIn Unlimited Company
Some information is transmitted to the parent company, LinkedIn Corporation, based in the USA. This company complies with the data protection regulations of the “US Privacy Shield” and is registered with the “US Privacy Shield” program of the US Department of Commerce.
9. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 7 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible party, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
Information on your right to object pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data under Article 6(1)(e) of the Data Protection Regulation (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6(1)(f) of the Data Protection Regulation (data processing on the basis of a balancing of interests), including the profiling of Article 4(4) of the Data Protection Regulation on the basis of that provision.
If you file an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If your objection is against the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing, we will immediately cease processing. In this case it is not necessary to indicate a special situation. This also applies to profiling as far as it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you would like to make use of your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Data security, topicality and change of this data protection explanation
All data transmitted by you personally is encrypted using the generally accepted and secure standard TLS (Transport Layer Security). TLS is a secure and proven standard that is also used, for example, in online banking. You can recognize a secure TLS connection by the s attached to the http (i.e. https://..) in the address bar of your browser or by the lock symbol at the bottom of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection information is currently valid and as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection information. The current data protection information can be accessed at any time on the website at http://www.ce-logit.com/data-protection-declaration/ can be retrieved and printed by you.